By: Red Hot Mamas
Published: December 9, 2015
Five Strategies to Help You Not Get Swept Up in the Holiday Madness
1. Scale back the holiday décor: The outdoor lighting that takes hours to put up can be replaced by just a gorgeous wreath placed at your front door. If you need to see lights, you can drive to the most decorated area in your town to see them.
2. Wrap your gifts immediately after you bring them into your house – don’t do it in a frenzy at the last minute.
3. Don’t send out cards. Instead, call all those special people in your life to wish them a happy holiday season.
4. Cook that lovely holiday meal, but think twice about spending hours in your kitchen baking cookies. There are great bakeries that can do a lovely job for all those special holiday treats.
5. Put off the deep cleaning chores like cleaning your rugs until after the holiday season. After all, there will be wear and tear with family and friends visiting.
If you tend to try and do everything yourself, this usually leads to more stress and more work. This year, ask for help when you need it. It’s a big step for a lot of us. The ability to ask for assistance when you need it is a wonderful thing. Red Hot Mamas provides a venue in which you CAN ask for help.
The staff and experts at Red Hot Mamas wish you a happy, festive holiday season!