Published: September 1, 2016
Write for Us: Guest Contributor Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in writing for us. Join our community of guest contributors who write for Red Hot Mamas. Our readers always enjoy new articles with good content – that’s what makes www.redhotmamas.org website so exciting. It also introduces new authors to our readers. It’s a way of sharing information, reaching new audiences and strengthening new relationships. Before you submit, please read our contributor guidelines.
Send us a summary of what you would like to write about-not a full article. Keep it brief, include the title and a couple of sentences explaining what the article will be about and a sentence as to why you are qualified to write it. Please send this to email@example.com .
Based on the summary, someone from the Red Hot Mamas team will get back to you within a few days whether to submit the full article.
You can send your full article to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from our team will acknowledge receipt of your article and let you know whether it has been accepted for publication. Once it is accepted we will notify you of the date it will be published.
- Our readers are coming to our site for education and support, so the content they receive must be up to par with their expectations
- Red Hot Mamas’ responsibility is to uphold the quality of the content we publish
- Guest contributions should be at least 400-900 words
- A maximum of two tables and/or figures can be included in the article
- You may write on any topic relevant to women’s health that is original and easy to consume
- Articles may not be directly promotional
- No promotional links may be included in the article itself
- Links to your own website, Twitter feed, Facebook and should appear only in the author bio
- We will also share your post on Red Hot Mamas Facebook page to reach more readers
- The links must also be relevant to Red Hot Mamas audience
- If your article is approved Red Hot Mamas would appreciate you sharing the link from redhotmamas.org onto your site/social media outlets
Author’s Bio Guidelines
- You must include a short bio (2-4) sentences with your article. (Your name, institution, or company, etc.)
- You can include a link in your bio to your website or blog, Twitter feed, Facebook page, etc.
We look forward to your contribution!
— The Red Hot Mamas Team